What is Read More?
Read More .. is the word that is used to shorten the article on the Blog or Website.
For example, the text you are reading this now, I use the word Read More under this article to bring readers to the contents of any posts in full.
This time I will study on how to make read more on the new template (XML).
As the note do not use Internet Explorer if you want to learn this discussion, because IE often experience failure at the time after edit HTML on the Blog. You can use Mozilla Firefox or Opera.
## First Step
- Login to your Blogger Using ID
- Click Settings
- Then click Format
- Blank screen on the bottom on the page format, in addition to any posts Template post content with the following code:
- Then Save Settings, this step is actually to facilitate us in writing the article.
## Second Step
- Click Layout.
- Then Click on Edit HTML, save your template before pressing the Download Full Template. Backup your template so that if an error occurred in the process of editing HTML, you can restore back the template that you have backups before.
- Check the Expand Template.
- Find the code below on your template :
- or the following code, the same
- Remove and replace the above code with the code below :
- Click Save Template.
, While the next posting after <span class="fullpost"> and do not forget to close the </span>