Page blogs will be indexed by google automatically, but it will require a long time. Because of that, google provides a facility on google sitemap webmaster. Basically, each blogger the same goal, namely seo and backlinks. In order for search engines is easy to read blog pages, then put the correct meta tag is the most appropriate solution.
However, many things that happen to a blogger beginners, they do not know put sitemap in google webmaster. How can be the best in search engine, if you can not install the sitemap google webmaster.
I'll explain how to install the google sitemap webmaster, very easy way. Simply add a little code in the meta tag given by google webmaster. If you are interested, please follow the steps below.
- Login to google webmaster with gmail accounts. If you do not have a gmail account, please register first.
- On the front page, click the Add a site.
- Then the contents of your blog address in the blank field provided. Fill domain without www, example: mindauthor.blogspot.com, and then click continue.
- This will bring up the code such as meta tags the following examples :
- Log in to Blogger.
- Click the Layout.
- Click Edit HTML.
- Then add the meta tag code exactly under <head>, little information for novice bloggers, <head> code is located on the top of the template.
- The result to be like this:
- Then Save Template.
- Return to the webmaster page, then click Verify. Then a new page will appear, look for the button labeled Submit a sitemap.
- Click Submit a sitemap.
- Enter your blog url, if you are using blogspot, add the address Url blog with atom.xml, such as the following example: http://blog name.blogspot.com / atom.xml or
http://blog name.blogspot.com / atom.xml / atom.xml? redirect = false & start-index = 1 & max-results = 100.
- Add in the available empty column, then click the Submit a sitemap.
- Please check back in a few days later. If successful it will appear as the following pages :