There are several sites that provide this service, the usual one I use is css compressor. This site is very good, we can choose the level of the compress, from a low, standard, high, and highest. Now see below css code, very long and wear a lot of space, this greatly affects loading of your blog.
If I compress the highest level, the results are as below :
Very different, please choose to use the old css code or css code that is in a compress. To compress css, please visit here :
- Select compress mode, to low, standard, high or highest.
- And enter the css code into the empty box is available.
- After that, click the Compress button.
- Then the result will be seen below.
- Please click Select All and copy back the new css code into your template.
Good luck !
credit : blog-zone.info